"Roman Gods and Roman Statuettes"
Roman statuette of MINERVA or ROMA. Terracotta and red slip. East Mediterranean, 1st-3rd century CE (A1752)
Roman statuette of CUPID holding a torch. Terracotta and red slip. Egypt, 2nd century CE (A70.7.32)
Roman statuette of HERCULES. Terracotta and red slip. Egypt, 2nd century CE (A70.7.34)
Roman statuette of ISIS LACTANS suckling Harpokrates. Terracotta and red slip. Egypt, 2nd century. (A70.1.51) (not pictured)
- Götter, Gräber & Grotesken Hamburg (1991) p. 57, fig. 37; p. 75, fig. 72; p. 77, fig. 77; p. 78, fig. 80.
- Call numbe NK480.H4 A53 no. 25
- Kleiner, Diana E. E. Roman sculpture (1992)
- Call number NB 115 .K57 1992
- Ogilvie, R.M. The Romans and their Gods in the Age of Augustus (1969)
- Call number BL 802 .O36 1969
- Smith, R. R. R. Hellenistic sculpture : a handbook (1991)
- Call number NB 94 .S63 1991