Currently enrolled College of Staten Island students may borrow a laptop computer for use in the library for a period of four hours. There will be a 15 minute check-in and a 15 minute check-out delay so plan accordingly and have the laptop back on time to avoid fines. Laptops can be borrowed from the Circulation/Reserve Desk on the 1st floor of the library.
- Laptops must be checked out in person.
- No reservations will be taken.
- Borrowers must have a valid CSI ID card.
- Laptops may be checked out for a four hour period.
- Laptops must be returned 30 minutes before closing.
- Computer competency and self-reliance are required.
- Users who wish to save their work must do so using their own USB flash drive. No documents can be saved on the laptop.
- Laptop must be returned in the same condition as when it went out.
- Users assumes all responsibility and will be liable for any damage to laptop while checked out in your name.
- $40.00 per hour
- $10.00 per quarter-hour
- No maximum fine
Fall / Spring Semester
- Monday-Sunday 9:00am – 9:30pm
Summer and Intersession
- Monday-Friday 9:00am – 9:30pm
- Saturday-Sunday 12:00pm – 9:30pm