Films on DVD can be borrowed from the Circulation/Reserves desk on the first floor. Currently enrolled College of Staten Island students, faculty and staff may borrow films on DVD for a period of three days. Titles that are available for circulation are listed on the website at http://www.library.csi.cuny.edu/reserves.
- Films on DVD must be checked-out in person.
- No reservations will be taken.
- Borrowers must have a valid CSI ID card.
- DVDs may be checked-out for up to three days.
- DVDs must be returned in the same condition as was checked out. All staff at the counter are required to open up and check condition and the number of all DVDs in the case upon check-out and check-in
- Borrowers assume all responsibility and will be liable for any damage to DVD while checked-out in your name.
- Late fee: $1.00 per day
- Lost fee: Cost of DVD plus $25 processing fee
Fall / Spring Semester
- Monday – Sunday 9:00am – 9:30pm
Summer and Intersession
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 9:30pm
- Saturday – Sunday 12:00pm – 9:30pm