Return all Overdue Materials between May 16th and May 31st and get your Fines Forgiven!
Amnesty International Day is May 28, 2016, but the CSI Library is offering a one time opportunity to waive fines for materials you have forgotten to return to the library. To take advantage of Amnesty, you must return these materials to the Library between May 16 and May 31, 2016 between the hours of 9am and 4pm, excluding weekends.
What do you need to do?
- Bring books, calculators, or DVDs to the Circulation Desk and inform the attendant at the desk that you wish to take advantage of the amnesty offer.
- Do not return materials to the Drop Box outside the Library for amnesty.
- Lost or missing item(s) can also be replaced — with a librarian’s approval — and the usual fees for replacement will be waived.
Sorry, this offer does not apply to:
- Existing fines on previously returned items.
- Items returned in the book drop cannot be waived after the fact.
- Recall fines, reserve items (i.e., hourly loans) including books, iPads, or Study Room Keys.
For additional information – please call the Circulation Desk at 718-982-4011.